This week, you have likely heard about FIRRMA, the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act, the law that will expand CFIUS. We have written about a number of aspects of the new law as it was being made, including the following:
- Expanding CFIUS Jurisdiction
- A CFIUS Focus on Emerging Technology
- Effects on Chinese Investment
- Enhancement of Export Controls
- Potentially CFIUS-Exempt Countries
In this alert, we provide a quick overview of the major points of that law.
Continue Reading Expanding CFIUS: New Law Strengthens And Slows Investment Review